Welcome!

I am very excited to finally open my shop! I have been making nail polish for my daughter for a while now. She told me she loves the colors so much that I should start selling to people. I debuted my polish at a My Little Pony meet up. I sold more than I expected to and everyone had such great feedback on it! I was also told by a few people that I should try to sell online, so here I am!

 I started with 9 colors that I will introduce individually in posts. I will be adding more colors very often. I always feel creative and just want to start creating more beautiful polishes. Each color is made by some sort of inspiration in my life and I am so excited so share them all with you!

You can order through my shop on this site or through my Etsy store, which can be found here Shot of Glitter on Etsy.

I hope everyone enjoys my polishes. Keep in touch with me on Facebook and Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shot Of Glitter - Glitter Nail Polish © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters